Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Ultimate Sketch/Note Book

I've found what I think is the ultimate sketch/note book, it features 96 beautifully blank pages, 2009/10 Year-at-a-glance, 3 lined note sheets, a bonus bookmark, 2 Multi-Purpose Pockets, a durable double Wire-O binding and the blank sketch pages are acid free, manufactured with elemental chlorine free (ECF) pulp, and are SFI certified.

Loving the fact that it is more than just a sketch/note book as it offers many added extras that I know I would use. If you look into any one of the many notebooks and sketchpads I cart around in my handbag you would see pages stuck together to create bigger pages, receipts and notes shoved in between pages and of coarse a pen or marker sitting pretty in the spine.

To purchase or to view others items from 2birds press head to www.2birdspress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com