Monday, August 3, 2009

Storage With A Bit Of Style

When I think kitchen storage Taperware generally comes to mind, but now that I've came across these contemporary containers in three different sizes small, medium and large in a variety of colour by Joseph Joseph. I've something more stylish to think about when contemplating kitchen storage.

I love seeing items that are both functional and stylish at the same time. Each container has a transparent base ensuring their contents are clearly visible, and an airtight silicone seal to keep food fresher for longer, whilst looking great on your shelf or in the cupboard.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! I now have a few things for my wedding registry :)

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com