Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rubber Ducky

Last week I showed you 'Fish Bowl Clown Fish' the first of my t-shirts I've set to design for the month of August. This week I'm proud to show you my second design 'Rubber Duck' .

I got all excited playing around with illustrator for my last design, that I just had to give it another go for my next one. This time I wanted to create something more sketchy/illustrative looking which meant I had to use different tools and techniques.
My reasoning for the rubber duck is that I wanted some cute without being too cute and that it was something that could lend it self to different ideas should I wish to explore the rubber duck design further.

I've made the design available also as a print and a gift card. To check them out or to purchase visit www.redbubble.com/people/nicoletattersall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com