Monday, August 31, 2009

Perfect to the Tea

On the weekend whilst at QV I stopped into the most delightful tea shop, will wall to wall tins and draws full of different teas from green to black, flavoured to herbal and more. I've walked past Lupicia at the very least a dozen times and never been in.

Rather than looking at every single tea and getting more bewildered that what I already was I simply asked the helpful staff what they would recommend. After much sampling, smelling and looking I walked away with a 50g tins of Cherry & Peach (Green Tea with an aroma of dark American cherries) and Momo Oolong Super Grade (Oolong Tea with white peach flavour).
What I really want to rant about though is the packaging, it's simple yet elegant and I just love it. You can re-use the tins too either for you next purchase of tea or for storage of items, plus they are also stackable which means no slidding everywhere.

For more details on Lupicia or to shop online visit www.lupicia.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com