Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hints + Tips - Marketing Your Email Newsletter

If your like me and you write a regular email newsletter, you want to make sure it effectively promotes your business, grows your database and that people receiving it are reading it.

On a regular basis I like to read articles and advice on marketing and see what other people are recommending, here and there I learn something new. Which is why I recommend reading the article by Melissa Norfolk on tips for marketing your email newsletter as there was a few things that I've learnt from it and can't wait to apply to how I do my monthly newsletter.

To read the article visit www.money.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=843210

Should you wish to join the many people already recieving my monthly email newsletter simply fill out your details in the form at the top in the side panel.

2 comments:

  1. Your more than welcome Alluring Interiors. Hope you find them helpful!

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com