Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hints + Tips - Brush Care

I’ll be honest I’ve trashed so many brushes of various sizes and qualities in the past. How I do it? More often of late is with varnish, masking fluid and letting the brushes try up before cleaning them or leaving them in a jar of water for more than a day, brush care really isn’t my forte.

When I came across a tutorial on Comic Tools about basic brush care, I felt both guilty and delighted all at the same time. I realised just how badly I treat my brushes which are a key creative tool of mine and now I know actually what some brush care products do. Next time when I’m in an art supplies store I weren’t be so bewidled in the cleaning section that I’ll be able to shop with some confidence and actually purchase something to clean my brushes with.

To read this helpful tutorial visit www.comictool.blogspot.com/2009/01/brush-care-ive-had-friends-complain.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com