Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hints + Tips - Advertise


Of late I've been buying and swapping advertising and as a result I've noticed an increase in traffic. At first I thought 'should I or shouldn't I?', however after swapping some advertising spots I realised the impact that advertising has; I had more people coming to blog, leaving comments, viewing/buying my artworks and following my blog.

I've compiled three helpful posts that will be worth reading to anyone thinking about advertising, starting to advertise or currently advertise.

• Why Advertising Is Important - Think Bakery www.thinkbakery.com/why-advertising-is-important
• Biz Ladies 09: advertising 101 for small business owners - Design*Sponge www.designspongeonline.com/2009/07/biz-ladies-09-advertising-your-business-online-the-basics.html
• Advertising: It’s Not You, It’s Me - Think Bakery www.thinkbakery.com/advertising-its-not-you-its-me

If you would like to advertise on my blog from as little as $10 per month visit www.nicoletattersall.blogspot.com/2008/04/sponsorship-advertising-info.html or if you would like to trade ad spaces send me an email at nicole_a_tattersall[at]yahoo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com