Saturday, August 8, 2009

General Housekeeping

I'm sure you've noticed a few changes around the place, hope you like them! Some of you may know that I'm working towards a huge exhibition that I'm one half of early next year and to help me with getting some time to create the works required I've made a few alterations to the content of my blog.

Don't panic yet some things will stay same and some things will change, here is an outline below of what you can read and when so that you can jot them down if you wish:
• first Saturday of each month - Giveaways
• every Tuesday - Hints & Tips
• on every Friday afternoon - A Moment To Pause
• each Sunday - Introducing Three
• same daily content of exhibitions, events, design, art and other ods and ends

As you can see there isn't many changes other than the removal of interviews and rather than a giveaway every week there will be one at the start of each month which will mean bigger prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com