Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fish Bowl Clown Fish

I've set myself a little goal for the month of August to produce a new t-shirt design each week for my Red Bubble account. As this is near the end of the first week of August I bring to you my first of the four t-shirt designs I plan to produce.

This style is very different to alot of my works and the reason being is that I pushed myself to draw from scratch these two clown fish in what appears to be a fish bowl completely in illustrator. I quite enjoyed using patterns and lines to create the image. So much so I think that I may play around with this style a bit more in the near future.

I've made the design available also as a print and a gift card. To check them out or to purchase visit www.redbubble.com/people/nicoletattersall

2 comments:

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com