Thursday, August 20, 2009

Butterfly

Here is the third of my t-shirts I've set to design for the month of August. This week my design is of a butterfly with some big dots, designed using both illustrator and photoshop.

I thought it was time for something a little more delicate and pretty, what could be more suitable than a butterfly. Creating a lace like effect in photoshop was in my mind the icing on the cup cake to make this design more delicate.

I've made the design available also as a print and a gift card. To check the t-shirt and prints out or to purchase them visit www.redbubble.com/people/nicoletattersall

One more week left of August which means that I've one more design to create as part of my self set goal. Stay tuned for the last of the designs next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com