Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This Little Piggy

Sydney based artist Rebecca Murphy is currently seeking artists interested in modifying a small ceramic piggy bank for a group exhibition that is is planned for late 09/early 10.

'why? we're thinking swine flu. when pigs fly. three little piggies. bacon and eggs. the recession. art as an investment. having a little fun, and getting to know you.' - Rebecca Murphy

I was lucky to meet Rebecca a few times during my last trip to Sydney in April and she has just the most wonderfully bubbly personality. Hence it doesn't surprise me that she has chosen to put together an exhibition that will be as fun as this one.
I've put my name down as I think it will just be something fun to be apart of and do something a little different from my usual works.

Now to get down some nitty gritty stuff, the deadline for submissions is the 23 August and if you are selected and choose to go ahead and be apart of it a small charge of $25 is requested to help cover costs. To find out more on how to submit your interest and to learn a little bit more about this exhibition head to www.rebecca-murphy.net/thislittlepiggy

P.S Rebecca is also looking for some sponsors too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com