Sunday, July 12, 2009

Introducing 3...

Last weekend I introduced three places that are a must see/stop at in the coastal town of Torquay in Victoria (home of the famous Bells Beach), I also promised that this week I would talk about three places to check out next time your at Phillip Island (also in Victoria). So off we go to South Gippsland...

Outereef Surfboards
73 Phillip Island Road, San Remo
Website: www.outereef.com.au

Outereef is just as you enter San Remo after the petrol station, this is before the bridge you cross to get onto Phillip Island. Whether you are looking for a board to hire, wanting to buy a surfboard or even just some wax the guys there are super helpful and what’s better for those not so water orientated they also stock their own label of clothing along with the likes of Insight and Fox Racing.
I’am biased in supporting Outereef as I’ve being buying my surfboards from there for around 5yrs as well as some unique items of clothing.

Kush Kush
8 Vista Place, Cape Woolamai
Phone: (03) 5956 6844
Website: www.kushkush.com.au

Kush Kush is one the very first places I had my artwork displayed. It is like Adladin’s cave full of the most wonderful treasures and no matter what your budget or taste is your sure to find something. I especially love the assortment of rings and wares by local creatives.
Here you’ll find clothing, beauty potions, candles, jewelry, boxes, homewares, gifts, books and much more other weird and wonderful things.

Curry Leaf
Shop 9 Vista Place, Cape Woolamai

The home of some amazingly tasty Indian food. You may think that after braving the cold in Winter anything hot tastes good, but I’m for real here. I love getting two pipping somasas and a bottle of coke after being out in the water and if I have time and good company a dish with three different curries goes down well too. They also have table and chairs out the back which are perfect for a warm afternooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com