Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I’ll Have That White Paper Dress

Over my morning coffee whilst flicking through the behance network I came across these amazing paper sculptures by Alexandra Zaharova and Ilya Plotnikov. I really admire the clean crsip lines, use of black and white, and the way in which it complements the presentation of the jewelry so well. Though it did take me to get to the last image to notice that the images were featuring pieces of jewelry and that this was the primary purpose. Art wise, I’m loving it! Advertising wise, more emphasis on the jewelry would of been nice.

To check out additional images of these beautiful paper sculptures or to see more of Alexandra Zaharova and Ilya Plotnikov’s portfolio head to www.behance.net/Gallery/Paper-sculpture/265351.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this dress is simply stunning! I love, love, love it! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brunch at Saks, I know! My jaw pretty much hit the ground when I came across them.

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com