Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hints and Tips - Pantone Numbering Systems Explained

Image available as a desktop wallpaper at www.pantone.com

Do you look at the number system of the Pantone colours and think what on earth do they mean and how will it effect what I’m working on? We’ll I’ve an article that I came across that explains in an easy to read format the numbering systems of Pantone. To view the article head to www.pantone.com

Though there is a catch; to read it you need to sign up as part of ‘My Pantone’ which is will give you access to:
• Member Posted Colour Palletes
• Tips and Techniques
• Colour Management
• Relevant News
• Colour Tidbitd
• Support Files and Fun Tools
• Access to Colour Forecasts

For anyone interested in or works with colours I recommend you sign up if you haven’t already. I joined up mid last year and at least once a month I’m utilising the colour palletes, reading the tips and techniques and checking out the colour forecasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com