Yesterday I took one look at my blog a went ‘Eeek! It’s in dire need of a refresh, a face lift is definitely required’. In haste I went on an online mission to find a suitable free template that I could alter to fit the look and layout I throughout would work best in improving the function of my blog.
Due to a error on my part I loaded the html without altering it first and didn’t copy the old so lost a whole pile of things such as the sign up form for my mailing list and my blog looked just as bad and functioning not nearly as well as before. That night I then spent a good 4 hours making my way through the html changing things and altering the layout.
Sadly though I’m still not done and there are more alterations to come, so please do be patient with me whilst I alter the layout, colours and functions over the next week or so. If you’ve come across something that you feel isn’t right, is perfect just the way it is or maybe you’ve a request/advice please let me know, as I would love to hear what you think.