Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Pencil Illustrations

I've not done much illustrating with coloured pencils for about 8 years or so... to be honest... none at all! After doing kind of a clean out of my creative space I came across a tin of pencils and thought it was about time I had a go at it once again. The result is the Otter and Owl on some coloured paper I bought a little while ago for stencils. Not too sure what I think about them but even though I know I require a bit more practice I'm fairly happy with my first attempt in a while.

2 comments:

  1. love that owl illo

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com