Thursday, May 21, 2009

If I had...

If I had a spare $3758 US, I would just love to have one of the PRC (Personal Rockin'Computer) suspended chairs for just floating, swaying, rocking or simply hanging around. It just looks so relaxing and I can so v. easily imagine sitting there reading a good book or writing my next blog post.

Though for now until I have a spare $3758 US, I'll just have to settle for a $30 hammock from the hard ware store.

To view more information about this chair visit www.pidltd.com

3 comments:

  1. that's really neat! luckily, hammocks are also super awesome and a pretty good consolation. i have a big old hammock of my own and it makes my heart happy. : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yoy Katy, I agree nothing like the good 'ol hammock though!

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, I don't know where your comment went but, yeah it your right it is v. space age!

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com