Thursday, April 16, 2009

No Vacancy - Art Market

I'm in a bit of a tizz right now as I'm busy getting together items for my most recent out of the blue commitments; No Vacancy Gallery's Art Market. Though lucky for me I've cards arriving this week that I ordered a few weeks ago, already planned on making some badges this weekend and have a selection of paintings on hand. So other than creating a handful of new pieces and picking some up from other places I'm all set to go.

I'll also be sharing a stall with the ever so talented Megan who was has been a little quiet on the art scene of late but I'm sure in the near future be making her artwork seen by many.

So drop by and checkout the 20 stalls that will create a month long market. I may be hanging around on the weekends too, so if you see me do say 'hi' and introduce yourself.

Melbourne

No Vacancy Gallery
27-33 Red Cape Lane, Melbourne
Event: Friday 24 April until Sunday 17 May
Website: www.no-vacancy.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com