Monday, April 20, 2009

NEW! Edition 3 Badges

I spent a good few hours Saturday morning working away; making some new 1.25inch badges which make up the 3rd edition of badges.

Edition 3 features:
• Giraffe - stencil
• Zebra - stencil
• Tiger - stencil
• Lion - stencil
• True Love Birds - stencil
• My World - illustration
• Elephant Fields - illustration
• My Five Friends - illustration
• Purple Carousel - stencil
• Raining Birds - stencil

I've the full set of 10 badges available in my online shop (www.nicoletattersall.blogspot.com/2008/01/shop.html) for just $20 ($AUS) + p&h they will also in the coming few weeks be available individually at $3 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com