Friday, April 17, 2009

Missing Shoe!

I've managed to loose a shoe, not just any shoe but a comfy Converse Hi-Top in a T-shirt material. Biggest issue is that I'm getting some photos taken tomorrow morning by Kate Griffin for some interviews I've coming up soon and I want then to be pretty casual. So thinking jeans, casual top and chucks would be good.

After turning the house up side down and inside out with no sight of my much loved shoes and with no other street/skate shoes to wear tomorrow at 9:30am I headed to the all trusty Boardworx (www.myspace.com/boardworx) who lucky me had a pair in black in my size and so now, I've a pair of shoes for tomorrow morning (yippy!) but am still on the hunt for the missing shoe. (sad face)

I know all this is kinda trivial but to think that one shoe missing could cause so much trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com