Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miss Mica - Bite Me

"My work is often a reflection of what is happening in my life. At the moment I am feeling especially angry. Maybe it is the economic doom looming in my consciousness. Surly seems a better adjective to express my current state. I want to growl at people for no other reason than just for the hell of it. I often have to exert my voice and hurt my ears just trying to be heard because I have a quiet voice and a shy nature sometimes. I find that my paintings speak louder and express more than I could ever verbally. So if you care you will listen. Enjoy and then BITE ME…giggle grrr"- Miss Mica
Wellington, NZ
Pixel Ink Gallery
12 Constable Street, Newtown, NZ
Exhibition: Wednesday 29 April to Sunday 17 May 2009
Exhibition Opening: Wednesday 29 April, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Opening Times: Wednesday - Friday 10am - 5:30pm, Saturday - Sunday 10am - 3:30pm
Website: www.pixelink.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com