Saturday, April 25, 2009

Image Spark

How do you keep track of all those images that inspire and push your creativity? Me? I’ve one folder on my desktop filled with images in no particular order, similar to my shoe box full of flyers and brochures that inspire me.
Recently I came across a very helpful tool that may be the end of this disorganised folder, it’s called Image Spark (www.imgspark.com) where you can collect, discover, share, tag and converge your images. It’s free to use and offers each new user 1GB of storage space and two moodboards to work with.
One feature I like is that you can broswe through other users mood boards and they can look at yours, however if your a more private person, you can also set it yours to private.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com