Sunday, April 26, 2009

Advertising...

Lately I’ve received numerous emails from people and companies wanting to advertise their product on my blog. Some I’ve turned away because simply I do not endorse their product, then there is some that as much as I like their site/products I don’t want to look like one giant bill board.
However lately I’ve been toying with the idea of offering 5 - 7 spaces along the side of my blog for $10 - $15 a month and maybe one along the top for $25 - $30 a month.
Feel free to comment below and let me know what you think? Maybe you also sell space on your blog? Or maybe you don’t?

2 comments:

  1. Do it! I think that is a reasonable amount of ads. Generally people have a similar style/taste who want to advertise on your blog - so they should work in with your look. It's great to know that people are interested in your blog from a marketing persepective too!

    I've been thinking about doing this in a few weeks/months maybe but I'm not sure how high my traffic should be before offering space...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jordan Clarke.

    I think I will and just see how it goes!

    Nicole
    x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com