Monday, April 6, 2009

3.5 days in Sydney

Where have I been? You may have noticed fewer posts of late, well last weekend I went up to Sydney and left my humble lap top behind for some well deserved R&R. My little Mac Book Pro really has been working hard of late, so I thought whilst I’m away it can rest up.

My trip North included the Curvy 6 launch which I was lucky to be apart of, MCA where I explored works by Yayoi Kusama and the ‘I Walk The Line: New Australian Drawing’, Urban Uprising where I checked out some Banksy prints, live painting at Smart Artz, seeing the gorgeous and lovely people at Oh Really Gallery (as well as dropping of some new works), the Achebald, of coarse shopping and much, much more!

Here are some of my happy snaps from my 3.5 days in Sydney to check out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com