Friday, April 10, 2009

26% Off Sale

Today it’s my Birthday and so it really is an extra special Good Friday!

As I’m turning 26 and feel like sharing the celebration with everyone, I’m offering 26% off all items in my online store, though they must be bought on the 10th of April 2009 (This does not include postage).

So what are you waiting for check out all the items at www.nicoletattersall.blogspot.com/2008/01/shop.html

I’ll refund the 26% of the cost of items bought back into your paypal account.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jade, sure did, was spoilt rotten!

    Nicole x

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com