Saturday, March 7, 2009

Curvy 6

This is my second year in submitting to Curvy and this time I've been accepted! Along with fellow artists, Bec Winnel (www.mycharliegirl.blogspot.com), Kate Lightfoot (scarlettcat.blogspot.com), Yuki, Alice Jean McKellar and Catlin Rigby, as well as around 70 other artists. I've been told that there were 1600 submissions, hence I'm so very stoaked to be apart of Curvy 6.

My submission was a selection of 3 illustrations from my series 'is it Jack or it Jill' that some of you may remember from 'Across the Universe and Back Again' at No Vacancy in October 2008. The one that has been selected is 'My Five Friends' which features a illustration of my own hand with a finger puppet on each finger. Kind of a self portrait in a way.

2 comments:

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com