Sunday, March 22, 2009

Art Work For Sale

I'm doing a little Autumn cleaning of my art space and I found some paintings that I thought I'll try to sell via e-bay. No, I'm not selling out, I'm just selling some pieces that simply are cluttering my creative space and require a loving and caring home. Bids are starting at around $10 and I've 8 works available. If interested the works are available at http://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/nictatt

Rather than paint over them I thought I'll try to find them a home first, this way I also create space to create some new works too!

Here are some of the works available...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com