Thursday, February 26, 2009

She - Loves Life

I've some very exciting news to share... last Friday I received an email which advised I had been chosen to be part of 'She - Loves Life' a contemporary art exhibition to be held at Smart Artz Gallery in South Melbourne for submission of "Face & Fringe Azure" 30.5" x 24" (see above)

There will be a celebration function held on Thursday the 12 of March (I'll post more details when I get them) and the show will be exhibited 1 - 15 March.

Melbourne
Smart Artz Gallery
2 Alfred Place, South Melbourne
Exhibition Function: Thursday 12 March, 2009
Exhibition: Sunday 1 - Sunday 15 March, 2009

1 comment:

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com