Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Frankie Magazine

What a nice surprise, Rocket at Stay Human was interviewed for I Love My Shop in the latest Frankie magazine. When asked Newiest? He replied about mine and Floh's work.

As I'm doing a bit of an overhaul of my artwork and where it currently is stocked I'd pulled everything out. But don't fear I'm dropping off a new piece this week. 'Face + Fringe Virescent Rose'. This will be the first time one of my paintings featuring this stencil will be available to purchase in Melbourne. It is about 1m wide and 1.2m high.

1 comment:

  1. I read this! was great to see his shop featured and him mention you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com