Sunday, February 15, 2009

Doug Bartlett and Adrian Doyle

If I was in Sydney I would go and check out this exhibition with Doug Bartlett and Adrian Doyle, however sadly I'm not. So if you are in Sydney please add this to your to do list. I've seen a far bit of Adrian Doyle's work in Melbourne and in my view it is some of the most inspiring and passionate work I've seen.

I also had a sneak peak at some of the works just the other day, without giving away any surprises things are sometimes not what you see them to be.

Sydney

Harrison Galleries
294 Glenmore Road, Paddington
Exhibition: Saturday 21 February to Thursday 12 March , 2009
Website: www.doylesart.com or www.harrisongalleries.com.au

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to find out what the suprise is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com