Saturday, January 3, 2009

Introducing 3...


Right now my BoyF is currently overseas and we've stayed in contact via SMS and the odd phone call, however this has got me thinking if I were to be in contact via letter what would I write on? Has technology killed the romance and excitement of receiving a letter or a postcard? We'll besides the fact if I were to send a letter it would get to where he was by the time he had arrived back in Australia, I would probably buy some gorgeous writting supplies from these three shops that I would like to introduce you to.

4 comments:

  1. I think letter writing is romantic and an artform of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shops.i vote for an occasional written note.he can keep and re read..

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love my emails...there is just something special about getting a handwritten letter in the mail :)

    Great featured shops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh there's nothing like getting something in the mail that isn't a bill!! I love sending family and friends handmade paper cards and other crafty goodies in the post. Its a nice way I think to say you care.

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com