Friday, December 19, 2008

Recycled Furnitre

Currently I'm on the lookout for a desk that is of a suitable size and has a little bit of character. In doing some online research I came across Nightwood, a Brooklyn, USA, based home d├ęcor business specializing in its own reconstructed furniture and textiles. I just love the way each piece has it's own personality.
It has inspired me to think about making my own desk rather than spending all the time hunting one down. This way I can customise it to what I require and want in the way of design.
To read more or check out some of their other pieces visit www.nightwoodny.com

1 comment:

  1. This desk is very original. If I hd more time, I d like to create my own furniture also

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com