Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hogan Gallery - Collingwood

My first response when I saw this flier was 'Damn! What a line up!" Mephisto Jones, Chez, Makatron, Mark Drew, Mistery, Phibs and Debs.

I must of been hiding under a rock or something as I only just recently saw Mephisto Jones's work for the first time at No Comply in Melbourne. I fell in love with his unique stencil style. Even though I personally cannot make it to the opening it will be something I'll make some time to check out.

Melbourne
Hogan Gallery
310 Smith Street, Collingwood
Exhibition Opening: Saturday 13 December, 2008 6.30pm till late
Exhibition: Staurday 13 December, 2008 to Saturday 10 January, 2009
Website: www.hogangallery.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com