Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Help Wanted

I want to keep my blog up to date with weekly interviews, links, exhibition info and more, however I've recently taken on a few new projects and looking at being a bit more time efficient without letting things slip.

One step in doing this is I'm looking for someone to help out by doing some posts for my blog. Sadly though I am unable to pay at this point in time, but if your interested feel free to email me at nicole_a_tattersall[at]yahoo.com.au

I'll be more than happy with at least one post per week. Ideally I would love someone from another country or state (I'm in Melbourne, Australia) so that it will allow for different content.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Nicole
x

1 comment:

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com