Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh Calendar How I...

Lately it seems that everyone is bringing out a wall calendar in some sort of form for 2009. Generally I don’t really buy them, though I did a little while back when at the Melbourne exhibition ‘Some Type of Wonderful’. Who could resist, it’s black foil on black paper, crisp white sheets featuring a different type of typography for each month and it just looks stunning

Is there a trend happening that people feel they must grace their walls with these useful pieces of design? I honestly don’t know. However there have been a few calendars that recently caught my eye and even had me contemplating covering an entire wall with them... ummm...


1 comment:

  1. I currently have a desk calendar hung on my office door! LOL

    The cardboard got bent, so I hung it up. Hoe that doesn't start a trend!

    I am a planner calendar person. My favorite planner is too expensive and each year I look at them and say, maybe next year. My leather binder that holds it is quite heavy. But it has all the features.

    I was just thinking about finding my new planner this morning, so it was funny coming upon your blog.


    I found you on etsy, That's where
    you can find me too!
    christiecottage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com