Thursday, November 13, 2008

Inspire...


A few days ago Scarlett did a post on things that inspire her at the moment. Turns out it more than just inspires her... it inspired me to make a visual list of 9 artists whose works and passion inspires me too.

I’ve listed the typical POP! artsits, whose works I just love, along with street artists, directors, austhors and illustrators.

Just for fun rather than just posting images I went one step further and used elements that I also adore to create something fun! Enjoy!

P.S Which creatives inspire you?

1 comment:

  1. hi nicole love your blog and thats why
    I'm giving you and your blog an award for being so cool! Love your art!

    Check out my blog for the details.
    http://kianmaartgallery.blogspot.com
    Thanks - kim

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com