Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Any Two Joe Sorren Limited Edition Prints for the Price of One

I came across Joe Sorren just today and I also discovered out that you can get any two Limited Edition Prints from this talented artist for the price of one, when you visit www.joesorren.com

Instructions on how to order:
Visit www.joesorren.com to purchase your first print through the online store, then send them an email at jsas1[at]mac.com with your second print choice (of the same price or less).

What a great way to buy a Christmas gift for yourself and someone else at the same time. Be quick this offer is only available for 2 more weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Ack! What a great deal; I'm glad I stumbled across this... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought... so it was best to share it!

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com