Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NEW Artwork!

Today I just finished the first one of my 'Footloose' necklaces. They are based on the feet from my 'is it Jack or is it Jill' illustration series and puppets. A few of them will be available at Mushroom Crafts as part of the 'Fruits from the Family Tree' exhibition and via contacting me directly via email (nicole_a_tattersall[at]yahoo.com.au) for just $50ea.
Each one will come with a card that states what number it is and when it was created. The length of each one is around 1.5m which allows for many different ways that they can be worn. They are all hand made/painted by myself.

Also I'm about to embark on some fresh new paintings! So keep your keys peeled, for new pics of fresh new pieces.

P.S So sorry for no interview this Wednesday, I've been a bit to much all over the place.

2 comments:

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com