Friday, October 24, 2008

Fetish For Books

In the past week I've acquired so many different things of the one thing I love - BOOKS!

I recently ordered MURAKAMI a book on one of my much loved artists who currently resides on New York but is from Tokyo. You would know him for his work with LV (those coloured logo bags).

Then as a congratulations gift for the recent exhibition I was given 'The Art of Finding Nemo', which since I'm such a huge fan of all things Disney (to an extent) I love, love, love it!


Last night at the Type is Wonderful exhibition, I grabbed my self a copy of the Calendar as I couldn't choose which print I liked best.

Today I then bought a copy of Curvy and Frankie, so I think I've now fed my book case enough for this week.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, the calendar looks great. I ended up at the exhibition fairly early so missed everyone I knew. I adored Luke Lucas' piece for December - bright jelly colours dripping with chocolate. Yum! xxx scarlett

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com