Thursday, October 16, 2008

Across the Universe & Back Again - Update 2

Everyone else has made me look slack by posting pics up from last night as quick as they could... me? I was so exhausted that... well... I'm doing it almost 24hrs hours so please forgive me. Please sit back with a glass of wine on and hand and browse through to pictures of last nights exhibition at No Vacancy - Across the Universe and Back Again featuring the following 11 artists (inc. myself) Lisa King, Nickas, Snookie, Scarlett, Kelly Smith, Deb, Honor Bowden, Bec Winnel, Nicole Tattersall, Rachee Renee and Lauren Sutter.

I would also like to say a BIG - THANK YOU to all who came along last night to the opening.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, these images look beautiful, as did the show! I'm disappointed I couldn't make it to the opening, but it looked swell when I visited yesterday! Hope you enjoyed it!

    Lauren Sutter
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't make you look slack - it makes you look as though you have a life! Me? I go home after one of these things and surf the net - sad old thing I am!! It all looked superb. Nice pics, lady! xxx scarlett

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com