If you happen to take some time out to travel down to Phillip Island or South Gippsland, besides checking out the world famous surf beaches, penguins, shops and all the natural wonders there are a few places that you can check out my art work too:
- Kush Kush, 8 Vista Place, Cape Woolamai (Phillip Island) - has a wonderful selection of gift and home ware along side outside garden accessories.
- Curry Leaf Takeaway, 8 Vista Place, Cape Woolamai (Phillip Island) - the perfect place to grab a bite to eat and they have a beautiful court yard to enjoy your meal in.
- Cape Woolamai Supermarket, 16 Cottosloe Ave, Cape Woolamai (Phillip Island) - they do good old fashion fish n chips well!
- Mushroom Crafts, 40 Bair St Leongatha - gallery, bead and gift shop.
- Vortex Surf & Skate, 54 McBride Ave, Wonthaggi - my work here is purely for display and not for sale but they have such a fabolus range of street surf wear and are very helpful.
Also please stop into Outereef in San Remo (73 Phillip Island Rd, San Remo) for all your surfing needs, these guys have also been encouraging of my art work and I've already had a sneak peak at the range yet to be realesed and calimed a few pieces to be put aside! Their website is currently being updated www.outereef.com.au