Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh So Pretty Ads For Volkswagen

Credits:
Product: Volkswagen
Advertising Agency: La Mesa Santiago, Chile www.lamesapublicidad.cl
Creative Director: Sebastián Katz
Art Director: Cristián Guerrero
Copywriter: Raúl Torres
Illustrator: Nelson Daniel

I've spotted these wonderful print ads a fair bit of late and as much as I hate to repeat what others have written about, I deem this to be an exception.

Now whether or not the Art Deco style of illustration by Nelson Daniel does the job of getting the message across that these low prices are not going to last long, I'm not too sure about. However I would just love to have one nicely framed and on the wall.

In my mind I may not go out and buy a VW but I think I've found another illustrator who has just caught my eye. I've tried to find a website for Nelson Daniel, but have not been able to, if anyone can help please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com