Saturday, September 6, 2008

Karma...

Worn Rabbit
Original Available on Esty - www.nicoletattersall.etsy.com
Prints Available at Red Bubble - www.redbubble.com/people/nicoletattersall

Sitting outside in the sun doing the last final pieces on my accounts before heading off to the accountant, I was going to write how lately I now believe in karma.... then I discovered I've a big hole in my favorite jeans in note an appropriate spot. Hence now I still believe in karma, but also not to look a gift horse in the mouth!

Why believe in karma? I had a huge box of clothes that I was going to sell at car boot sale but I simply don't have the time and it was taking up space. So I carted it down to the local Animal Shelter for their Op Shop and since then I've just had some great and fantastic things happen. Like running into old friends, finding the perfect pair of shoes... oh the list goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com