Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Dream Festival

" From 3 - 6 October, between Melbourne’s Princes and Swan Street Bridges, our dreams will come to life at Melbourne’s newest free public event, The Dream Festival. Over four days the Yarra River, Birrarung Marr will play host to enormous artwork installations depicting the dreams of Australians."
After seeing the advertising in and around Melbourne for this event, my curiosity got the better of me and I checked out the website to find out this event is one that I for sure do not want to miss.
If you want to find out more for yourself about which music performances, art and workshops will be on check out www.dreamfestival.com.au.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is the ultimate for exhibtion info. There is about 3 things I want to go to this weekend.

    oh and do you know about catherine campbells show at brunswick bound? its on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I know I'm the same but I'm still working hard on my pieces for the Across he Universe and Back Again exhibition. Less than 2 weeks away!

    Nope, but I'll check it out! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com