Saturday, August 9, 2008

Where to find...

'Dawn Patrol v.2' available at Artholes

As I posted a little while ago there was a few new developments coming up where you will be able to find my art work pieces, I'm happy to report that there are 2 new places!

For those who live in and around Torquay in Victoria you can not only check out some of my pieces but also grab some amazing food at Cafe Moby, 41 The Esplanade, Torquay, VIC, Australia.

In the past I've been involved in some very successful exhibitions in Sydney, well now I'll have works throughout the whole year at Artery,
55 Enmore Road, Newtown, Sydney, NSW, Australia. The Artery ‘officially’ opens on Thursday 4th September.

Don't forget you can also
locate pieces of my work at the following places:
- Mushroom Crafts, 40 Bair St, Leongatha, VIC, Australia
- Artholes, 117 North Brunswick St, Fitzroy, VIC, Australia
- 696, 696 Sydney rd, Brunswick, VIC, Australia www.696.com.au

Also if you would like to buy online feel free to visit:
- Etsy www.nicoletattersall.etsy.com
- Redbubble www.redbubble.com/people/nicoletattersall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com