Thursday, August 14, 2008

Red Bubble Spring Clean

Image from Maraich on Red Bubble www.redbubble.com/people/maraich

In the near future I'm going to go through and do a huge Spring Clean of my Red Bubble account. I'll be removing some of my images so should there be one you love and have been thinking about getting, either let me know or be quick.
This Spring Clean will allow me to manage it a little bit better, create better consistency, offer larger prints for purchase, and load up some fresh new images.

To view my Red Bubble account please visit www.redbubble.com/people/nicoletattersall

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Nicole! Thanks for adding mine. It's going to be autumn here in Minnesota, USA soon. I kept thinking "What is she talking about - spring cleaning?" then I realized you're over in Australia. Cheers!

    Jess
    http://www.lieblingartcrafts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has a great feel to it - you can see your graphic design talents and your artistic flare! Thanks for linkin gmy blog...

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com