Friday, August 8, 2008

Make A Wish

Driffter Checking out Beautiful Packaging

The Fantastic Items That Were Inside

Just over a month ago I visited this stunning Etsy Store run by Stacy, her pieces are just sooo... adorable. I spotted her banner and thought that it didn't quite suit her stunning jewelry, so I offered to create her new one a no cost.
Turned out she was thinking the same thing that day and didn't know what to do. After a few emails and versions we had it.
She was so delighted with it that she made me such an adorable necklace, which arrived just the other day. I just love it and have had some wonderful comments about it already.

Please visit her blog at stacysdesigns88.blogspot.com for a more detailed version of this feel good story about making a wish. If you love her jewelry as much as I do, take the time to visit her Etsy Store at stacysdesigns88.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com