Saturday, August 30, 2008

Art Work Sale - Clearing Space to be More Creative

Lately I've been doing a bit of a tidy up of my creative space and well... I've some old paintings lying around that I'm about to create into something new, however before I do I thought I'd give people to opportunity to buy them.

How?
- Send me an email nicole_a_tattersall[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au
- Give me your best offer above $20
- Plus P&H around $15 per painting (Australia)
- If by 20th of September you've the best offer I'll email you for payment which must be made within 5 days.
- It will be sent

Please if you've any questions feel free to email me. I can arrange for viewings and pick up however this is not ideal do also remember I'm Melbourne based with limited free time.

01 - Umbrella & Rain Birds
Slightly Damaged

02 - Lights, Camera, Action Bam

03 - Trial and Error

04 - Autumn Breeze

05 - Dawn Patrol Black & White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com