Sunday, July 6, 2008

Surfing...

For those of whom that don't know but over 3 months ago I had my third eye op to remove sun damage, which meant I was outta the water for a little while. Over the down time Floh and I re-painted my board (shaped by Scott Peberdy at Outereef). Which I just adore! It's shown above.
Today was the second time I've been out since the all clear from the doc and loved it so much. I even had this little kid come up to me and ask me for some tips. He could not of been much older than 9 and was out in the water whilst his dad sat on beach, this kid gave 110% to every wave and even though I don't think he ended up standing up he loved every moment of it. From paddling into a wave to checking out the sea weed. 
It reminded me that it's not always where we end up but the journey we take. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com