Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy...


After flicking through some old magazines on the weekend I came across one of the recent YEN Magazines, the Happiness Issue. This got me thinking about what makes me happy, as a result here is a small list of things that I came up with.

1. Flicking through old photos/cards ect. and all the memories they bring back
2. Great coffee
3. Completing a piece of art work that I just love
4. Going away for a weekend, leaving the mobile off and the lap top at home.
5. Finding a new artist whose work I just adore
6. Watching kids movies
7. Taking a dog for a walk at a dog friendly national park/beach.
8. A bunch of flowers no matter how big or small
9. Being out in the surf and being made to work hard then having that moment where it makes all the hard work worth it
10. Clean bed sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com